June 7, 2011

The Public Library

I don't know about you but I love going to the public library. It has always been a special experience for me ever since I was a little girl. Since I have a daughter now I am trying to accumulate all the books I loved when I was young. Of course having the books is great but nothing beats a trip to the Public Library. I haven't taken her yet because she is a little too young yet. I can't wait until she is able to enjoy books and the trip up to the library. When ever I go there I always seem to get inspired. I think of new books to write, even how to decorate my house with books. Of course you also find new books that you have to read and I always go by the DVD section to check out if I can get a free rental on anything good.
Since it is Summer and school is out. I encourage everyone to take a trip down to the Public Library to encourage reading and creativeness throughout the Summer. Plus your Public Library usually has reading programs. I always love it when they have the Children's Librarian read to all the young kids and they usually schedule that kind of thing. Well here is a list of some of the Children's books I loved reading when I was younger. That is my favorite kind of book. :) I swear I spend most of my time in the children's section.

1. Princess Furball by Charlotte S. Huck
2. The Talking Eggs by Robert D. San Souci
3. The Principal's New Clothes by Stephanie Calmenson
4. Peter Rabbit by Beatrix Potter
6. C.L.O.U.D.S. by Pat Cummings
7. The Napping House by Audrey Wood

8. If You Give a Mouse a Cookie by Laura Numeroff
9. Esteban and the Ghost by Sibyl Hancock
10. I'll Always Love You by Hans Wilhelm

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment