Since it is Summer and school is out. I encourage everyone to take a trip down to the Public Library to encourage reading and creativeness throughout the Summer. Plus your Public Library usually has reading programs. I always love it when they have the Children's Librarian read to all the young kids and they usually schedule that kind of thing. Well here is a list of some of the Children's books I loved reading when I was younger. That is my favorite kind of book. :) I swear I spend most of my time in the children's section.
1. Princess Furball by Charlotte S. Huck
2. The Talking Eggs by Robert D. San Souci
3. The Principal's New Clothes by Stephanie Calmenson
4. Peter Rabbit by Beatrix Potter
7. The Napping House by Audrey Wood
9. Esteban and the Ghost by Sibyl Hancock
10. I'll Always Love You by Hans Wilhelm