August 12, 2011

Family

I was walking through Hobby Lobby the other day, don't they have some of the greatest stuff? I always get inspiration from being in that store. Anyway, I was looking at their card stock and found this:
I am a big nut for Family tree stuff and I have been thinking of a way to display my family heritage. I thought this scrapbook paper was great! You can even fit a few pictures on it. And get this....they are only .59 cents each!! You can't beat that. Just fill it out, put some pictures on it if you wish and frame it. Done.
I've also been thinking about a Family Tree Quilt. I LOVE quilts. Here is one on Etsy but it is a tad bit expensive. ($400)

I really love the idea this person came up with:

Her Etsy store is empty though. :( It gives you a few ideas, it's so unique. 
How do you display your family tree? Please leave a comment and let me know how you show off your family. 
And as always Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment