August 9, 2011

Pillows

Hello! I haven't been able to post in awhile but I have a lot that I have been up to and will post about this week. :)
Well awhile back on fourth of July weekend there was a huge sale at Hancock Fabrics and I picked up some pretty interesting items. 
One of the fun things I bought was some sample fabric. It was only $2 and already pre-cut to sew a pillow together and best of all they had coordinating colors! It was so much fun to mix and match patterns and figure out how to make a pillow for a total of $4! Here are the two I have made so far. 



This was so easy I think I will make more and more pillows for my home. You can customize pillows to fit your style. I have an idea for a monogrammed pillow that I will post soon. :) Let me know what you think about the pillows and any great ideas you have. 
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment