August 26, 2011

Yard Sale Friday

I am so glad this work week is coming to an end. It's been a bit tough but rewarding as well. I hope all of you had a good week. What are you going to do this weekend? I really don't have many plans this weekend. A new dog will be staying with us starting on Saturday and I don't know exactly how my dog is going to take it. I'm sure he will be fine, it might just take a little while to adjust. 
Well anyway, since it's Friday and sometimes on Friday's I go Garage sale hopping, I thought I would share one of my recent finds. 
I got this wonderful lamp for only $5! It was a little wobbly but my wonderful husband tuned it up and made it good as new. It's a great addition to my sewing table. Maybe I can finish some of my projects this weekend. I hope you have a great weekend. And as always ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment