October 20, 2011

Halloween Invitations

I am having a Halloween party this year. Last year I had a newborn and was not able to do it and I really missed it.
Anyway, I could not find a sophisticated invite at any of my local party supply places and was just frustrated with the choices. I decided to make my own this year. I found a template online at Pinterest and edited it using Picasa. We pay a low fee to edit our pictures and I do have to say it is totally worth it. They do have free options available that you can try and see how you like it. If you really want professional looking pictures I suggest using their website. Picasa
Here are the invites:
I bought black envelopes at my local Staples store along with the white ink pens. I bought the wax seals awhile back at Target. The paper I used to print the invites on is from Hobby Lobby. I also burnt the edges of the invite to add to the appeal. (that was a little messy) I love how it turned out and it was a lot of fun. It probably cost as much as it would to buy some at Hallmark. It was around $20 including the pens. That is so reasonable considering it is custom made. :) 
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment