November 1, 2011

Framed Fabric

Sometimes it's hard for me to find art that I really want to hang in my home. One day I was checking out Pinterest and saw a great idea! Someone had framed fabric. It was really beautiful. After giving up on the art search I went ahead and tried my hand at framing some fabric for my living room. Here it is:
It looks great against my grey walls. I can always change it out easily and go with the seasons as well. It only cost me about $20 for all the fabric and I have enough for pillows. I bought the frames from Ikea so they were pretty cheap too. I would love to do this in my bedroom as well. We have very large walls, which sounds a little weird but it's true. They go on for miles and I never know hot to decorate them and most art is not poster size. This is a great alternative and it softens the walls. I wish I had thought about this long ago. I have already gotten a few compliments on them. It's quick, easy & you can't beat the price. LOVE IT!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment