August 24, 2012

GroopDealz

I just happened to stumble upon this website through Pinterest. I have to say it's my new favorite place. Everyday they have new deals that are cheap and neat. I thought I would share with you so I'm not the only one getting cute stuff. 
GroopDealz


I just bought the Daisy green and pink lunchbox for my daughter and it's personalized. I love monogramming. She doesn't even really start school for another 3 years but I just couldn't help buy this. It was only $10! 
I think it would make a perfect gift for a child starting school. It's so neat finding websites like this. I love Pinterest. I don't know what I did without it. ha ha ha

I know I have mentioned Pick Your Plum before but it is also a website that has deals and I have bought numerous monogram items from it. Here is the Link if you want to be on their mailing list or check out the deal for the day. 




Maybe I will do a post on some of the items I have bought from my favorite websites. Usually I post them on Pinterest when I have purchased them. I also have a wish list going on there if you want to check me out click on the link below the homepage Icon. 

I hope you have a great weekend.
Enjoy!



I do not get paid to recommend these websites.



No comments:

Post a Comment