September 10, 2012

Mail Highlight

Being a single Mom is the most wonderful job in the world. Having said that, I do get tired of watching The Cat in the Hat and naming all the characters and body parts we can. I swear, there really is a condition called Mom Brain. I have it often. Sometimes I really need a break and have some me time in order to get my creative juices flowing. That is when I go outside and check the mail........
I just so happen to get my Restoration Hardware fix from the mail the other day. This catalog set is HUGE! Oh, and my three magazine subscriptions! It was a good mail day. Magazine subscriptions are so cheap these days I don't know if it's because everyone is getting them on their tablets or what but I got two subscriptions for $10 and the other one fairly low too. I am a happy girl when I have my magazines. I know they were advertising a $10 subscription for Real Simple too. Hmm, I might just have to get that one too. 
What do you do to get out of Mom mode for awhile? 

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment