September 4, 2012

These little Beauties

I 've come across some great products lately that I would love to share. I always like it when people share with me something that has helped their skin or hair. I am a bit of a product junkie too. But not in the way you would think. I'm not good at keeping a routine. Sometimes I just don't have time to even put moisturizer on my face because my little one is screaming for me when I get out of the shower. I do however love trying new things. A line I've been using lately on my skin is Time Balm. 
Let me tell ya it's wonderful. I've got the most sensitive skin and this stuff doesn't break me out or leave it feeling overly moisturized, it's perfect. I've used the toner, mask, cleanser and exfoliate in all the different scents. I usually break out at scented moisturizers but I'm so happy I can use these since they smell so great. My bathroom drawer is overfilling with this line. The only place I have been able to find it is at T.J. Maxx. When I see it, I snatch it all up. I probably have enough for at least a year. This stuff should be prescribed by doctors, it makes my skin feel so good. 

This is the cleanser I use all the time. I keep it in my shower. It's very gentle like cream. I use another brand to actually take off my makeup. I can't even find  a picture online for it. It's just some generic brand from Target. 


 I came across a pin on Pinterest about Dr. Oz recommending this one cream by St. Ives. It was only like $5 at Walmart and so I tried it. I love it. It is a little heavier cream and so I only use it at night and use the Time Balm items for the day. It's supposed to be great for wrinkles and keeps your skin younger looking. I have noticed my skin is brighter after using this. I got my Mom to buy some as well. She usually buys pretty expensive creams for her face since she has sensitive skin as well and she loved this too. 

Now on to Hair!
I am not really that much of a hair person. I spend like 5 minutes on my hair tops. I'm just not good at styling. When my hair was longer I would mostly wear it in a ponytail. Now that it is short I just pin it back. But I am trying to grow it out but it's been hard since I just had my baby and because of all the hormones my hair is shedding. UGH! I came across an article in a magazine about Vanessa Lachey. She said  after years of styling and dying her hair it began to thin and her stylist came across this great brand called Nioxin. She has now become the spokesperson for it. 

I've used this product twice now and I can already tell a difference. My hair feels thicker like it used to before I started dying it. I really think this is going to be a staple in my hair care regime. It's quick and easy to use almost like putting a little mouse in your hair. So if you are aching for some volume in your hair or thicker tresses try this one out. 

There are two other products I'm wanting to try because I have heard so much about them:
I went on a young lady's blog recently that loves this stuff and she had beautiful long blonde hair. I have heard about it for awhile now but wasn't sure about the oil part since my hair is so fine. But low and behold they have a Light Moroccan Oil. YAY! So, I just need to get my hands on some. 

WEN Hair care conditioners. Ok, so we have all seen the infomercial with the chick from Who's the Boss on there but I have heard from women that have actually bought the product and love it. It's easier because you don't even need shampoo, just the conditioner. It's cheaper in the long run because you don't have to buy shampoo anymore. I can't wait to order this and see how it turns out. 
I will let you know my review of these last two items when I have a chance.If you have any neat beauty routines I would love to know about them. I hope this has given you some ideas on some new products you can try. 

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment