October 23, 2012

Let's talk Makeup

I have come across a lot of things on Pinterest but one of the best has been Tiffany D. She is a sweet southern girl from Atlanta and she loves Makeup, a girl after my own heart.

 I have been checking out her Youtube channel and her Blog for awhile now and she is awesome. I've already tried a few products that she has recommended and they were great. I also love her sense of style. The woman can even show you how to make custom shelving! So I thought I would share a few things I've bought that she recommended:

Maybelline Age rewind concealer

Maybelline Age rewind foundation

Revlon Colorstay in Torch

Wet n Wild Eye shadow in Sweet as Candy

Ok, so all the things I've have bought so far have been drugstore.....part of the appeal though. 
She has a tutorial where she uses all these products together. 

Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment