October 2, 2012

October has Arrived!

I was waiting until October 1st to get all my fall and Halloween decor out. Within the past 3 years I have accumulated quite a bit of pumpkins and such. I'm not even finished yet. It usually takes me about a week to get everything in it's place and the way I like it. So, here is a preview of my house.
Our front door

Our entry, complete with an empty bowl ready to be filled with treats!

Our mantle, I posted a pic of it last year Here
I think I like how it looks this year better. We haven't gone to the pumpkin patch this year yet, so I'm not going to show the inside of our fireplace. It's not very pretty. 

Our Kitchen table. I'm not finished in here. 
A little something to decorate the lamp with. I bought the banner above the fireplace and this crow from Etsy a few years back. Her shop is called creationsbyminda
I got this sign from Hallmark. 
I'll try and post some more pics when I am finished. 

Enjoy! 



No comments:

Post a Comment