November 13, 2012

NYX

I've never tried the NYX makeup line before. I happen to watch Missglamorazzi's video on the top 10 things she would repurchase and 2 out of the 10 were NYX products. So, I headed over to my local Ulta and grabbed the NYX blush in Pinched & the Iced Mocha Jumbo eye pencil, which she didn't mention but is wearing in the video. I also bought another Jumbo eye pencil in Yogurt since Ulta was having a buy one get one 50% off. You should really sign up for their e-mail list. They are having a lot of great deals for the holiday season right now. Here are my purchases:
Blush in Pinched
I have to say I am not in love with this blush yet. It doesn't seem to blend well and I don't think it's the best color for me. I'm going to give it a few more tries before I dismiss it.

Yogurt (Left) & Iced Mocha (Right)

The packaging is not the best (the lids crack when you push them down too far). But the colors and the texture of the pencils is amazing. It's one of the softest most pigmented eye pencils I have ever used. I wore Iced Mocha on my anniversary this year and I was able to put it on my water line which I never do since my eyes are so sensitive and it looked great and didn't bother my eyes. I love these pencils. I am going to go back and get some more. You can also use them as a base for applying your eye-shadow and it will last all day. I think the next color I am going to get is Cottage Cheese. It sounds gross but I think it will make a great highlighting color for my brow bone and inner corner of my duct. 
Have you used any of these? What's your favorite color? 


HERE is a website with all the colors and a cheaper price than Ulta. But then again you probably have to pay shipping and they don't have a buy one get one 50% off and no coupons. But check it out for all the colors. 

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment