November 14, 2012

UPDATE!

I'm sure some of you have noticed I have gone on a makeup posting spree. It's something that I have recently been really excited about since I've been finding such great cosmetics out there lately. I have decided to have my own makeup blog so this one can strictly be my home decor, crafting & fun ideas blog. If you would like to check out my other blog you can hitch a ride right HERE
                                           Delicate Beauty & Style


I have posted my last two posts from here over there so expect to see a little deja vu wrapped up in a makeup blog. I really hope you can take a peek and let me know what you think in the comments below.
I will be posting some of my normal/usual posts next week. I honestly can't wait for Christmas this year. I will share all of my decorating ideas and traditions with you. If you have any ideas or anything you would like to see just share it in the comments. I look forward to hearing from you and have a great weekend!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment