January 3, 2013

Attention Target Shoppers!

Incase you were waiting for the Neiman Marcus items to go down a bit more in price, you are in luck. The time is now. Everything is now 70% off. YAY!! I went up to my local Target and was sad to say mine had pretty much been wiped out already. I was hoping to get the black lacquer Joseph Altuzarra tray. :(
My Mom was smart enough to pick one up when it was $40 and I held out thinking it would go down even more but it seems to be sold out everywhere. 

I did score the Marc Jacobs black scarf. It really is so gorgeous and will go with anything. I got it for around $22! 
You can't tell from this picture but it does have a little sparkle to it. It's light too so I could probably wear it all year round. 

They did have a lot of the Ipad cases and some clutches and a few women's clothing items. You can always go on to Target's website and see the prices of everything even if they are out of stock. 
Just wanted to give you all this heads up. 

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment