March 12, 2013

Easter Decor is Up!

I can't believe Easter is at the end of this month! I forgot all about it until the other day. Since I don't really decorate for Saint Patrick's Day, I thought I would go ahead and put my Spring & Easter decorations up. Then I will have a whole month to enjoy them. Over the years I have accumulated quite an amount of bunnies and baskets. Some of that is due to working at Hallmark for awhile and the other is I've really grown to love this holiday. I hope these pictures inspire you to get your Spring items out and start looking forward to that warmer weather.
I like being able to add little pieces to my existing tables and not having to extract other things to fit them in. Christmas is another story. I pretty much have to rearrange everything in my house to fit all the decor I have. I got this bunny from Tuesday Morning a few years ago.
 
This is our mantle this Easter, very simple. 

I love these carrots. I think next year I'm going to change out the ribbon to a gingham pattern.  

Our entry way 
I bought this carrot car when I worked at Hallmark and it was one of those things that I just stared at everyday and couldn't help but want to buy it. It's just so stinkin cute. I used to put candy in it but since I have children now I like to put a little bunny plush to make it look like it's driving. 



 Above the carrot car are these cute little buckets I got at Target a few years ago in their dollar section. I love that area. I get so many Easter basket gifts & decor items in that area. You can't beat a $1. The bunny is from Hallmark. 

In our guest bath I always love to have something festive in there. This year I put my small purple plush bunny basket and my Happy Easter dish to welcome people. 


I love turning things in to soap holders. This was purchased from you guessed it..Hallmark. 

Just a touch of Easter in the kitchen this year. Nest & Eggs are from Target ($1 section). This cake pedestal is from One Kings Lane. 

Fabric Easter baskets from Pottery Barn are hanging in our kitchen nook to welcome my husband as he arrives home. I LOVE Beatrix Potter and her Peter Rabbit. 

This hangs beside our front door to welcome people...and Spring. (Target)


I adore this Bunny. I look forward to putting it out all winter. I bought it at a boutique and sometimes I leave it out all Summer long. 

I have to end with the wreath on our front door. Of course it's Easter eggs. (Target)
This year is going to be so much fun. My two children are at really great ages and I can't wait for them to wake up on Easter morning to hunt those eggs. 

I am working on a few big projects in our house and hopefully by next week I will be able to post a pretty fun update!
Happy Spring.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment