April 15, 2013

Kids Birthdays!

I am so busy planning my kids Birthdays right now. My son's birthday is this Sunday and so we are having a small party for him (Blog post about this next week!). My daughter's birthday is in June and I already have her presents and most of the Birthday decor done. I haven't decided on the cake yet though. Doesn't everything revolve around the cake? I don't know about you but that's where I start most of the time. I have been pinning like a mad woman too on Pinterest. Follow me on Pinterest HERE
If you go to my Babies folder that's where I pin all the birthday stuff. I pretty much pin on Pinterest everyday. I am addicted. :) 
Here are a few of the things I am loving at the moment. 





 




I am making both of my children tassel garlands for their birthdays. We will see how they turn out though. I also found a great baker that did some of the cakes and cookies above. I can't wait to show you what she comes up with this weekend. 
I hope you have a great week. 

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment