July 17, 2013

Home Decor/DIY websites

I've noticed a few great home websites that you all might be interested it. I am a big fan of My Houzz
Here I'm on their e-mail list and although I love Pinterest, I have come across some new things on this website that makes me drool. They recently did a piece about Camille Dickson from Abilene, TX who transformed her ranch style house in to....well, art! You should really check it out HERE
This is a little taste of what to expect: 
traditional entry YES!
My black door obsession continues. :)

I have recently subscribed to Hometalk.com. This is like Pinterest but only about Home Decor, DIY, gardening and crafting. They are people like you and me posting things on achievements and fun crafts. They take questions and really interact, it's really like a community of do it yourselfers. 
You can follow me on there at hometalk.com/marchorchard Here are a few things that caught my eye on that website:

I hope you check these great websites out and let me know what you think. There are a few projects that I would like to start...let's see if my husband gives the green light. :)

As always, 
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment