November 27, 2013

My Recent Purchases:

The holiday season is in full swing and I don't know about you but I am dying to get my Christmas decor up. I've already packed up all my fall items, I know it's not even Thanksgiving but no one is coming over to our house so I figured might as well, right? I want to be able to decorate my house all that following weekend and not have to worry about putting up all the fall items. Anyway, I've made a few purchases to get me in the holiday spirit and I thought I'd share them with you since they are pretty nifty. 

1. World Market Nativity
 
It's made from driftwood, well the stable anyway. I really loved how earthy (is that a word?) & natural. I'm not one for the really religious looking scenes. I like simple and plain with a little heart. I think this fits the bill. I'm really happy about this purchase. I've been looking for one I like for a long time. I liked the Willow Tree sets but they are pretty expensive and for $24.99 you can't beat it. There is a larger set for $59.99. There is a whole collection of driftwood pieces at World Market you should check it out. 

2. Pottery Barn Kids Ornaments
Red Frame Ornaments, you have the option to monogram them but I want to be able to change out the pictures if I want to. 
Glass Ornaments (Left) I loved the look of etched glass and it only cost $17 including the monogram. This might be my favorite ornament this year. 

3. Threshold woven throw
Threshold™ Woven Throw Blanket - Red
I love Target throws and this one is on clearance! HERE Since I have blue in my living room that I don't want to take down, I didn't want bright red decor. This is a burgandy color and it's soft and elegant. This would even make a great gift.
Are you decorating for Christmas yet?

As always, Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment