December 30, 2013

So Long December

It's been awhile since I've put a post up on this blog. Believe me, I wanted to. I had all sorts of ideas of blog posts and fun Christmas stuff......but life happens and December was not my month. I don't want to go in to it and make this a downer post so....let's move on.
I am really looking forward to the New Year. But I did want to share a few pictures of Christmas with you.
I made this wreath myself using THIS TUTORIAL.

I also made my Mom one, but smaller for her front door. These are so gorgeous. I might make a brown one soon. You can change out the ribbon for any season as well. Maybe I will grab a red ribbon for Valentine's Day? 

It got cold and icy here in Texas so we were able to have a wonderful fire and smores. One thing I would like to tell you all is that my computer went ca-put this month. So I'm typing on my new laptop! :) 
This laptop will make it easier for me to do posts and upload pictures, yay!!
I hope you had a wonderful Holiday season and I'll see you on the other side. 
Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment