April 21, 2014

Happy Easter!

I had a wonderful Easter. How was yours? It was the first Easter I was able to take my little ones out in the backyard to hunt for eggs. Last year we were rained out. I think by next year they won't need any help and we can just watch them go crazy. This year was very sweet. My little boy opened each egg before he put it in his basket. It was a long process. He was excited about all the candy. Well, I hope you all had a wonderful holiday.

Our little baskets from Pottery Barn Kids. I love these for little kids. It's a lot easier for them to carry. 

The kids having fun hunting eggs in the backyard. 

 I found a wonderful new website for foodies and Crate & Barrel/Pottery Barn lovers. It's called Sur La Table. I got the adorable plates and mugs 50% off and it was delivered before Easter. I was really impressed by the quality of the porcelain plates. You might want to check out the site and see if they have any left. This set is going to be on my table every Easter.


 Happy Easter!

How was your Easter? I hope no one got rained out this year. Let me know how you celebrate and any special china you use on the day. 
As always, enjoy!

-I am not affiliated with Sur La Table. 

No comments:

Post a Comment