June 12, 2014

Golden Ideas



Gold is a trend right now and it is everywhere. In my previous post, I painted my black Target tables a gorgeous gold. They look like a million bucks now. Now I'm searching for gold decor ideas to go with my lovely tables. I didn't have to look any further than Hometalk.com. I've curated a board dedicated to gold decor. Here are just a few of the projects I've put on my to do list:


I've been scouring Craigslist for an old school desk for my daughter that I can turn it into this. There is not one thing I would change about this table. It's simply exquisite. The gold legs just bring it to a whole other level. I wish I had school desks like this when I was studying. 

 

This is one of the most unique ideas I have seen in awhile. Who would have thought brown hexagon boxes could be turned it to something so stellar and useful?  

Since I have some new tables, I'm looking to get a couple of lamps to place on them. Sonya just created my dream lamp here. And to top it all off she got an amazing deal as well! 

I've been dying to know how to create beautiful gold prints. I have to thank Stephanie for posting this on Hometalk. If I don't post for awhile, it's because I'm creating gold prints for my entire house. 

Now, if you would like to see the rest of these gold tips and clicks head on over to my Golden Ideas Board over on Hometalk.com. Oh, and if you haven't checked out that website yet, it's a must! They have so many ideas, projects and awesome bloggers on there. I honestly don't know where you've been. You can clip your own boards and organize them how you please. I can't wait to see all of your boards. Link it below if you have a chance and I'll check you out. 
FEATURED BOARDS

Golden Ideas
Courtney - March Orchard
Fourth of July Projects
Marty's Musings
20 Terrific Closet Tips
Ashley Meyer - Design Bui...
As always, Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment