October 14, 2014

Fall Kitchen


This year I've cut back a bit on my Halloween/Fall decor. I want a simple but festive look.
Fall is becoming one of my favorite seasons. The stews are on the stove, pumpkins are out & kids are getting excited about Halloween. Sit back with a cup of tea and check out my Fall Kitchen.

A simple boxwood wreath hangs above the stove. Small pumpkins are scattered along the counter & a Trick or Treat sign adorns the corner of the kitchen. Bath and Body Works Pumpkin Pecan Waffles adds a gorgeous aroma to the space. 


These orange pumpkins are a small pop of color in this stark white space. I love that my kitchen is clean and crisp with a small dash of orange. 


I purchased this Sleepy Hollow Mat from Amazon and I can't get enough of it. The mat reads "Sleepy Hollow Bed and Breakfast, please book a head." It's an outdoor mat but I thought it would be perfect for the kitchen. 

A large bowl of gourds and pumpkins on top of a grey check runner completes the space. A simple cozy kitchen is my idea of a beautiful fall kitchen. 
I hope you liked my mini tour. Let me know what you think in the comments below. 
I hope you're having a wonderful fall so far. 


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment