January 6, 2015

What?!? My Chalkboard Counters are in a Magazine!


I've known about this feature for a few weeks. It was like an early Christmas gift. I was contacted by Getting Organized Magazine for use of a picture of my chalkboard counters. I was so ecstatic, of course I said yes! I've known about this magazine since they did a feature on a fellow blogger I follow about her laundry room. 
Cover for Summer 2013 issue
I want that laundry room. 

It's a quarterly magazine and this issue is released in January. Once I get it in my hands I will be instagramming it for sure! Until then here is the article below:

A BIG thank you to all of you for making this possible. It's really exciting seeing my kitchen in print. Please check out Getting Organized Magazine for some great tips and tricks to get your home organized. To receive 20% off your subscription enter GetOrgJan15 at checkout:
HERE
Let's see what else this year has to bring. 
-New post soon on our remodeled Master Bath! 
Enjoy!








PS. I am not affiliated with Getting Organized Magazine, as usual all thoughts are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment