March 28, 2016

Happy Easter! 2016

It's been a long time since I've been on here. I know I've taken a little bit of a hiatus for the past year. Honestly, I think I was burned out on all the DIY and home makeover stuff. I pretty much ate and breathed it for over eight years. This past year I've been concentrating more on myself. I'm trying to get healthier and fit. I haven't reached my goal yet but I've been sticking with it and am very happy with my results so far. Thank you for being patient with me during this time. I do have a few ideas on somethings I want to work on the house and I'll share them with you as they progress.
Here are a few pictures of my Easter. I hope you had a good one.

I bought these adorable shirts on Groopdealz.com. So cute Vintage shirts with their names on them. Love. 

My kids had four Easter egg hunts this past week! Talk about spoiled. This one was taken at the grandparents. 

This fun Easter dress was purchased from pickyourplum.com. It has the most unusual animals adorning it. I love the colors, so precious. 

I just went crazy at the dollar section in Target and filled up their baskets for under $20 per basket. Gotta love Target. Their baskets are from Pottery Barn kids. The bunnies were a big hit. 


Waiting to go hunt for eggs. They were so excited the Easter bunny came. 

Oddly enough we have a bunny living in some brush in our backyard and made a perfect entrance for Easter. The kids couldn't believe the Easter bunny was still in their backyard. ;)

Easter breakfast with cinnamon roll easter bunnies. It was a cute treat that my mother in-law found on Pinterest. 
I hope you had a great Easter and I plan on doing more posts in the coming months. 
Thanks for sticking around. 
And as always,
Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment