May 26, 2016

The Itch

Every now and again I'll get the urge to rearrange everything in my house. I don't know if I get the Spring cleaning bug or what but I just get tired of the furniture and the decor in the same place. I'm getting that itch now. I've already switched a few things around my house from when I last posted about my living room. Needless to say I've been getting a few inspirations from Pinterest. Here are few ideas:
DIY Beverage Bar / athomewiththebarkers.com
Isn't this the cutest little bar. I'm seriously having some fridge envy. I can't tell you how many times my husband has filled up our refrigerator with a ton of sodas leaving no room for real food. I also love the idea of a coffee station. I plan on doing this in my kitchen as soon as I find the right buffet. I've been scouring Craigslist but haven't come up with anything yet. I'll keep you posted. 
Her hutch makeover was complete!  
Via: Craft Crib

I've been considering painting my bottom cabinets in our kitchen a grey color. What do you think?
DIY-Wooden-Vent-Hood
I'm also loving the sleek gold handles. Aren't they gorgeous. It brings a bit of warmth to the space and a pop. I'm not sure my husband would be too happy with me wanting to change out all the hardware in the kitchen. That can be expensive. We'll see. 
Among other things I would also eventually like to upgrade our countertops. Which I know I have some pretty awesome chalkboard counters. Honestly, it was only supposed to be a temporary thing until we got stone counters. Since they've held up so well and look amazing and are functional we haven't pushed to update that section yet. But like I said I'm getting an itch. ;)
I plan on doing an update on how my counters look today and possible actual pictures of me fixing spots or adding a coat. I haven't decided whether I will need to do that yet or not. 
As you can see I'm a little on the fence but things will be changing soon and I'm going to take you along for the ride. 
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment